To respond to technical assistance questions related to social services, CILA has on staff a licensed Master’s level social worker who has a strong background working with unaccompanied immigrant children and understanding the immigration process through both trauma-informed and strengths-based lenses. Requests for technical assistance might relate to best practices for working with children and victims of trauma, psychosocial needs/feedback, information regarding resources available to meet needs, or anything in the field of social work/social service practices.

If you have any problems filling out this form, or would rather speak to us directly, please feel free to simply call us at 346.444.2569 or e-mail us at with your technical assistance needs.

Case Assistance Request Form

Description of Technical Assistance Needed:

Immigration Court:
Child's Alien Number or Tracking Number:
Child's Location:
Child's Custody Status:Child's Custody Type:

Child's Age at Time of Service:

Child's Gender:

Scroll to Top