The webinar will highlight key sections of the ABA’s Unaccompanied Children’s (UC) Standards (revised in August 2018) and offer attorneys and legal staff suggestions for how they can be a tool for practice, including ethical concerns, as well as advocating for UC clients. Presenters will include contributors to the August 2018 standards update.
Produced for the Vera Unaccompanied Children Network.
March 19, 2019
- Meredith Linsky, Director of the ABA Commission on Immigration
- Yasmin Yavar, Senior Staff Attorney, ABA CILA
- Cristina Ritchie Cooper, Director of Immigration Projects, ABA Center on Children and the Law
- Wendy Wylegala, Deputy Director for Legal Technical Assistance, KIND
- Jennifer Nagda, Policy Director, Young Center for Immigrant Children’s Rights