The ABA Children’s Immigration Law Academy (CILA) and experts from the National Immigration Litigation Alliance (NILA) discuss the most recent case law impacting your children’s immigration cases. NILA will be presenting on the most up-to-date cases from the federal courts, what they mean for your clients, how to use or distinguish them, and any foundational immigration cases you can use to bolster your arguments.
This webinar is part of an ongoing series. Specific cases to be discussed include:
- Da Costa v. Immigrant Investor Program Office, 2023 WL 5313526 (D.C. Cir. Aug. 18, 2023)
- Casa Libre/Freedom House v. Mayorkas, 2023 WL 364958 (C.D. Cal. May 25, 2023) and 2023 WL 4872892 (C.D. Cal. July 31, 2023)
- Matter of Morales Morales, 28 I&N Dec. 719 (BIA 2023)
- U.S. v. Texas, No. 22-58 (U.S. June 23, 2023)
- Santos-Zacaria v. Garland, No. 21-1436 (U.S. May 11, 2023)
- Matter of C-G-T-, 28 I&N Dec. 740 (BIA 2023)
- Garcia-Gonzalez v. Garland, No. 22-60501, 2023 WL 5009266 (5th Cir. Aug. 7, 2023)
We would love your feedback on this webinar!
Click the link below to fill out a survey and let us know your thoughts.
October 17, 2023
- Trina Realmuto, Executive Director, NILA
- Mary Kenney, Deputy Director, NILA
- Chris Rickerd, Special Projects Attorney, NILA
- Aidan Langston, NYU Public Interest Fellow, NILA