The ABA Children’s Immigration Law Academy (CILA) invites you to join us as experts from the National Immigration Litigation Alliance (NILA) fill us in on the most recent case law impacting your children’s immigration cases. NILA discussed the most up-to-date cases from the federal courts, what they mean for your clients, how to use or distinguish them, and any foundational immigration cases you can use to bolster your arguments. This webinar is part six of a series. Specific cases to be discussed include:
- Mohndamenang v. Garland, 59 F.4th 211 (5th Cir. 2023)
- Saban-Cach v. Att’y Gen. of the United States of Am., 58 F.4th 716 (3d Cir. 2023)
- Antonio v. Garland, 58 F.4th 1067 (9th Cir. 2023)
- Matter of J- L- L-, 28 I&N Dec. 684 (BIA 2023)
- Matter of Duarte-Gonzalez, 28 I&N Dec. 688 (BIA 2023)
- Garcia Perez v. USCIS, No. 2:22-cv-00806-JHC (W.D. Wash.)
- Mansor v. USCIS, No. 2:23-cv-00347 (W.D. Wash.)
We would love your feedback on this webinar!
Click the link below to fill out a survey and let us know your thoughts.
April 11, 2023
- Trina Realmuto, Executive Director, NILA
- Chris Rickerd, Special Projects Attorney, NILA
This training has been approved by the State Bar of Texas for 1.50 participatory hour of CLE credit until 03/11/2024. Please fill this form if you are seeking CLE credit for viewing this webinar. CILA will report the CLE credit to the State Bar of Texas. If you are not licensed in Texas but plan to seek credit in your jurisdiction, please indicate your state and CILA can prepare a participation letter for you to submit to your Bar or the DOJ for credit.