The ABA Children’s Immigration Law Academy (CILA) invites you to a webinar presentation providing a review of substantive and procedural changes in immigration law affecting unaccompanied children over the past year. The webinar will guide participants through the changes that have occurred since the last CILA Roundup webinar in December 2022. Topics covered will include changes and updates related to working with unaccompanied children, special immigrant juvenile status and adjustment of status, asylum, U & T visas, practicing in immigration court, self-care, and social work resources. The presentation will highlight both the ups and downs of the past year, including ways to preserve the rights of unaccompanied children. The presentation aims to provide guidance on how to litigate in a constantly changing environment, as well as point them to resources to guide them along the way.
We would love your feedback on this webinar!
Click the link below to fill out a survey and let us know your thoughts.
December 13, 2023
- Dalia Castillo-Granados, CILA Director
- Yasmin Yavar, CILA Deputy Director
- Laura Egan, CILA Managing Attorney
- Victoria Mora, CILA Managing Attorney
- Mireya Beltré, CILA Managing Social Worker
- Sarena Bhatia, CILA Senior Staff Attorney
- Nadia Danilovich, CILA Senior Staff Attorney
- Amelia Freidman, CILA Staff Attorney
- Marissa Barrera, CILA Social Worker